Thursday, October 16, 2008

Taking it Further Challenges

I'm sorry to say that I have dropped out of the Take it Further Challenge for this year. My father passed away today and I need to fly back to NY and take care of a myriad of things. We lost my Mom 18 months ago, so things need to be sorted and the house needs to be sold, and so many things for my brother and I to do.

I don't feel like I will be able to concentrate on the monthly challenges for a while. I will still be keeping up this blog and my other blog with trades, exchanges, and projects.

I want to thank everyone for their wonderful comments and suggestions, keep it coming.

Thanks everyone,
Meg

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How sad to hear your dad has passed away. I wish you lots of strength to get through this. Hugs.

Jane said...

Dear meg, I am so very sorry for the loss of your dad and all that you are and will be going thorough. Know that my thoughts and prayers are with you during this time. Take care of yourself!!

Magpie Sue said...

My condolences as well Meg. I hope things go smoothly for you and your brother.

NEEDLEWINGS said...

Meg, I am sorry to hear about your dad. It's a lot to go through emotionally and I know much for you to do to try to close out one's life in the process. Many hugs and prayers as you go through this with your brother.