Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Year - Bigger and Better than last












Happy New Year, I know this will be a better year than the last and I'm envisioning great things.

It has been a productive year already. In order to get anything done in my studio, I need to straighten it up, and in order to do that, I have to finish the projects that are laying around, so I've been busy every day, I have a flannel shirt, shower curtain and a new shirt (christmas present) for my husband, Len, and then a quilt top that has to be put together and sent off to the quilter. Its a queen size BOM that I have worked on, on and off for the last two years. I want to see how this new-to-me long arm quilter does.
I did get my 8 coats made for the KOATS for Kids this year and the pictures are posted at the top of this post.


I would to get more UFO's finished this year, and I will try and post as I get things done.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Meg,
My sister-in-law, Phyllis, who now lives in Pueblo, CO, is a "sew-er" like you, creative, talented, etc. Like I said, like you anyway, she wants to subscribe to your blog but I didn't know how to sign her up so she can go to your blog and see what you are working on ... let me know, okay ...
We must get together soon ... miss you and love you always,
Patti and Ken