Sunday, January 6, 2008

Take it Further - January

We received our challenge for this month right on time. There is a choice of two options for each month.

The first option is a concept. This month the concept is admiration, who and what do you admire. Each participant that chooses the concept develops an idea and a design about admiration and then executes the design in a finished project by end of the month.



The second option is a color selection. This color selection for the month. Anyone that knows me knows that these are probably not colors I would select to use in something I do.

So....I've been mulling over ideas and I have yet to come up with an idea or project for either of these options. I've set myself a deadline of January 10th to come up with an idea and start designing what I want to do. I'm going to go into my stash and see if I can pull some fabrics that will work for the colors above. I think that will probably be the biggest challenge for me. I have decided that I won't be buying new fabric for any of the challenges I am in this year. Don't take that to mean that I won't buy fabric, just that I won't buy fabric for the TIF challenges.


Well back to finishing projects, more later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is a bit difficult, isn't it?? I just saw you live in Abq... I lived there for a few years; still have family there :)

Welcome to blogging!